Sunday, August 16, 2009

Happy Now?

This heat is ridiculous. I don't know how much more i can take. It's totally kicking my ass. Any time i get up to do something it's like the heat says 'I don't think so Scotty. Lay back down and sweat some more.' Just the act of getting up and coming over here to the computer to type this is exhausting. Yesterday was awful. I drove over an hour to Tavistock to visit my sister and her husband without A/C in my car. (It hasn't worked for over a year now. When told how much it would cost to fix it, I declined and said to myself, 'No big deal. I'll just roll the window down.') I was drenched when I finally got there. I remember people complaing about the cool weather we had in June and July. Happy now? I'm exhausted. I'm gonna go lay down.

No comments:

Post a Comment