Monday, August 24, 2009

I hate my fridge

My fridge sucks. It's the worst. I hate it so much. Every time I look at it I say "I fucking hate you fridge". That's how much I hate it. It has a freezer that you can only access by opening the fridge door. The freezer may actually be worse than the fridge. Last week I had to thaw out the freezer because it was slowly turning into a giant piece of ice. Seriously. I can't even control the temperature in the freezer....because there is no way to control it. There is no dial. There is no gauge. The handle on the fridge is only half on. To open it I have to grab the top of the door and pull it open. Don't ask me how old it is. It is made by HotPoint. Ever heard of them? Me neither. I have never come across any appliance made by them. I checked them out on wikipedia and they were founded in 1911. Which means my fridge was probably made in 1912. Tonight I was in town and I drove by an old fridge on someone's front lawn. And that fridge was nicer than mine. I was so jealous.

1 comment:

  1. i bet you could find a used fridge for a reasonable price, and just considering the pollutants being expelled from your very old fridge, you would be doing not just yourself a favor by getting a new(er) fridge, you'd be doing the entire universe a favor. and that my friend would be worth the reasonable price.

    ReplyDelete