Monday, August 10, 2009

Totally Stupid

I can't believe its been 2 months since my last blog.....its been so long that i actually forgot my password and had to go through the long process of getting a new one....i wrote the new one down, so 2 months from now i won't have the same problem.
So my landlords have built a new garage at their house. It's very nice. It's a 2 car garage with one small problem. There is a tree in front of the garage, which is very odd. And when I say odd, I mean totally stupid. I have no idea what they were thinking. Me? I would have cut the tree down before building the garage. But what do i know? It is a very pretty tree though....I can't really fault them for leaving it there. I wouldn't have cut it down either. Anyway, who cares? I won't be parking my car in there this winter. Best of luck to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment